InfinitCare was founded to improve healthcare. It is possible to achieve more with fewer resources, as long as the value of care to the patient remains paramount, and is measured correctly.
Doing this allows us to put patients’ interests first while improving healthcare.
Collecting accurate results can be a challenge, however. The many questions that must be answered satisfactorily before we can achieve this include:
- Do we know the value of care to the patient?
- What instruments are available to measure this?
- What other factors influence healthcare outcomes, and how should these be assessed?
- When should such factors be measured?
- How many measurements are required for a relevant result?
- How can these measurements be collected in a structured manner?
At InfinitCare we use our knowledge, experience and unique application, SAM Healthcare Monitor, to help healthcare providers, financiers and knowledge centres answer these fascinating questions.